Thursday, February 4, 2010

What Do Herpes Look Like On A Black Man What Will Fade This Black Ring Around My Mouth That Is Leftover From A Red, Itchy, Peeling Rash?

What will fade this black ring around my mouth that is leftover from a red, itchy, peeling rash? - what do herpes look like on a black man

My mother thought I had herpes, because I have this thing like eruption on the lips, but he went. Now it is around the mouth. I did not know what it is. But now I have this black ring around the mouth, it makes me look like I have a mustache. PLZ answer this question and help me CUZ I HAV to school Monday !!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

makeforr... said...

Place oil, pepper and spread it. could pepperish, but works in about 2 minutes of your past. Notify me when something goes wrong or if it works.

makeforreal@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Cake Product scarecrow. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree